Do you build your client base through speaking,
training, or presenting?
Are you ready to ENLIST, EQUIP and ENGAGE
your audiences to want more of you?
What makes a so-so speaker different from an AMAZING SPEAKER? Connection? Confidence? Humor? Expertise? How can you make even the most boring or analytical topics engaging? How do you leverage your own personality style and resonate with your audience in ways that will keep them totally engaged and telling others about you?
This is a highly interactive/experiential workshop for those new and seasoned speakers who want to sharpen their skills and up-level their presence with a new set of tools in their toolbox. If you speak, present, and train as a business development tool, this workshop is a must! Bring your laptop with your latest program and start tweaking it right on the spot and begin mastering these techniques right then and there!
As a speaker/trainer, YOU become the ‘BRAND’ of your delivery. Your audience wants nothing more than to trust and absorb what you are giving them. So, what is the brand you want them to experience? Learn the techniques of becoming a TrainerMinded™ Speaker and take control of the audience experience while creating a powerful learning environment that will keep them engaged and wanting more.
You will learn:
- 10+ CORE ‘MUST HAVE’s’ techniques to enlist, equip and engage your audiences to absorb your information and want more!
- The four ways you can embed your content into the minds of your audiences
- Learn the secrets of becoming a Trainer-Minded Speaker™
- How to get instant credibility even before you hit the stage
- The ONE thing you SHOULDN’T do when asked by an audience member
- Why you should take more of a role in ‘running the show’
- Who the real ‘star’ is at your event
- Receive: Bonus #1 = ‘enrolling’ application template that will enable you to secure time with your audience ‘buyers’ for future business
- Receive: Bonus #2 = How to create a ‘win-win’ for both you and the host even if you agree to speak for ‘free’
“Implementing just ONE of these tips could be a game-changer
in how your audience receives your information.”
What participants are saying:
BE A BETTER SPEAKER WORKSHOP:
TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 25, 2018, 1 PM – 4:30 PM
PIKES PEAK LIBRARY 21C, Ent Conference Room,
COLORADO SPRINGS, CO
(small group, limited seating/
workbook + Bonus handouts included)
$197 per person*
(or buy one get one 1/2 off)
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
(if you are interested in a private facilitation with your group,
please email firstname.lastname@example.org)
See you there!
P.S. Bring your computer with your signature presentation (if you have one) to make notes and begin transforming your presentation to enlist, equip, and engage your audience!
. . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Questions about this program? Click HERE to Email us.