My mastermind groups work from a monthly themed structured curriculum that keeps you conscious, strategic, and deliberate in identifying and implementing your unique brand’s value position. I am with you the entire way as we get the CLARITY necessary to create sustainable distinction and position you and your business as the ‘go-to-expert’ in your industry.
Join me, Suzanne Tulien, through this powerful 6 month brand elevation journey — you’ll never look at your business the same!
Here are some details as to what you will be accomplishing through this 6 month (2x mo. coaching) journey of brand elevation and clarity.
. . . . . . . . . .
SESSION THEMED CURRICULUM for COACHING:
Ignite Your Personal Brand Presence proprietary program…
COACHING SESSION #1: Define & Action Your Personal Brand’s Values & Style
- Clarifies key value positioning in your targeted markets
COACHING SESSION #2: Define & Action Your Differentiators & Brand Standards of Living
- Uncovers compelling uniquenesses that set you apart and create competitive advantage
- Solidifies your focus and sets supportive actions to step into your unique Brand DNA
COACHING SESSION #3: Define & Action Your Personal Brand’s Mantra & Promise
- These tools solidify your position, affirm your promise, and help you deliver highly ‘on-brand’
COACHING SESSION #4: Leveraging Your Personal Brand to Live Your Potential
- Brand Vocabulary development for a powerful narrative
- Applying the 3 Most Powerful Characteristics of a Successful Brand
COACHING SESSION #5: Actioning Your Unique Brand DNA
- Review + Coach on: 30-60 sec commercial
- Courtesy 30 min. web site assessment – review
- Brand Task Implementation Ranking-Prioritize low-hanging fruit areas of action
COACHING SESSION #6: YOUR POINT OF VIEW
- MINI workshop 2 hrs.: Develop and take a stand in YOUR POINT OF VIEW distinction – Compose your narrative/content to speak relevantly to your target audience in collateral materials and website.
COACHING SESSION #7: CUSTOMER ALIGNMENT
- Stay aligned with your brand by learning and knowing who isn’t your customer and who is: “You know you’re a good fit if…”
COACHING SESSION #8: Creating highly relevant BRANDED CUSTOMER EXPERIENCES
- Customer Touchpoint Audit –
- Create Multi-sensory on-brand experiences: (refer to your multi-sensory exercise in Mod. 4) constructing your personal and business space that is in alignment with your brand [sound, sight, smell, taste, touch, intuit].
COACHING SESSION #9: WHO REFERS YOU?
- On-Brand Referral programs – 4 types of referrals Exercise – utilize your style + values to craft a unique referral program reaching out in a variety of ways.
COACHING SESSION #10: NEXT UP….
- Brand Task sheet – PRIORITIZATION – What’s next on your list to align with?
- Marketing? [social media messaging, graphics, collateral, service sheets, one-sheet, postcard mailers, intro video script, video? etc.?
- Social Media Designed Template (Bonus!)
COACHING SESSION #11: Finding and Aligning to Strategic PARTNERSHIPS
- Strategic partnerships who are relevant to your Brand Values + Style and can partner with you to grow
- Host-beneficiary relationships
COACHING SESSION #12: FREE FOR ALL! CELEBRATION!
- What do you want to wrap up, hone in on, or get more clarity from?
- Situation? Scenario? You want to brainstorm approaches/positioning about?
- Are you ready to sustain your new ‘set point’?
- CELEBRATION OF COMPLETION OF ALL THIS FUN WORK ON YOURSELVES AND YOUR BUSINESS!