I’m here to help you get Conscious. Be Inspiring. Grow.
Ultimately, my brand consulting helps people + businesses position themselves to be congruent to what they truly stand for, become accountable to it, and commit to walking their talk.
Because authentically SHOWING UP is truly your “why” + the world needs you!
This is where BRAND development fits into my professional path. From personal branding to business branding, the common denominator goal is to step into your full potential by examining who you are from the inside out, and then committing to taking action on fully walking your talk.
“I exist to co-creative partner in the evolution of
self alignment + consciousness + business authenticity.”
Here’s how I do it:
Having an awareness of one’s own existence, actions, thoughts, behaviors, word usage and surroundings is foundational to walking your talk and increasing your emotional intelligence. This is why it is absolutely critical to stepping into your authentic full potential. And when you do, amazing things begin to happen in your life that supports what you commit to.
I am sure you have experienced someone in your life promising one thing and doing something else, without regard to any emotional and/or physical consequences to you or themselves. Saying one thing and doing another is the easiest way to lose trust, create disappointment, and decrease your personal integrity. So just DON’T…just make a decision now to commit to walking your talk. It really IS that easy! With clarity comes ability and action. Are you ready?
I believe each and every one of us has the ability to inspire others to be better versions of themselves, to commit to being authentic, fall back in love with who you are and thrive!
I am forever inquisitive about people, life, physics, energy, business, consumers, food, adventures, creatures of the planet, and areas that affect how we act and react within the lives we live. I thrive when I co-create with others to inquiring deep into their own lives, discover hidden gems and new awarenesses (‘aha moments’), and unleashing trapped potential. Your potential is alive and well inside your own brand DNA!
People who know me know that I am a consummate student of life. I get energized and inspired when I learn AND even more so when I transfer knowledge to others. Being consciously generative is the driving force that keeps me in constant ‘learning-mode.’ I embrace change, especially when it refreshes, renews, and re-invigorates me to bust through to my next level of success. Everyone, even you, has the ability to grow, change, evolve, and transform into their unique next level of success and I believe I exist to be that co-creative partner that enables that to happen with those I connect with.
- Your Brand IS Your Business. And whether you know it or not, you ALREADY have one.
- Stop Marketing, for now, Start Branding. Internal conscious, strategic, and deliberate brand development should happen BEFORE investing in any type of external marketing.
- You already have a brand. The question is, are you in control of it? Your brand represents your unique DNA and how you deliver on your ‘way of being’ promise consistently and distinctively in every facet of your business from the inside out (employees, culture, customer experience).
- Your brand is unique to you and your business, as unique as your own DNA. Your ‘genetic code’ is your ultimate COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGE when you can fully align with it and deliver on it. Because your customers are not buying your ‘What’, they’re buying your “Why.’
- You Cannot Be MORE of Yourself, By Yourself. “It takes a village….” comes to mind. When you think about the intrapersonal narratives (mostly negative) we all have speeding through our brains on a daily basis, we become part of our own problems! That is why we must seek out partners to co-create ourselves and help us become more accountable to stepping into our full potential.
To my spirited business clients…Your Brand IS Your Business! Just for you….I co-pioneered the The Brand DNA System(SM), to provide that step-by-step tool which engages small to medium sized businesses to define their internal brand attributes (Dimensional Nucleic Assets®) through a team-centered approach. Then, enlist, equip, and empower them to integrate it within their leadership, culture, and processes to produce experiences that inspire, motivate and engage employees to deliver memorable customer experiences consistently.
To my dedicated solopreneurs…YOU are Your Brand! You are a passionate, persistent, gifted, purpose-driven solo-professional restless to fully live your potential and elevate your consciousness around your unique Personal Brand Presence. Are you more ready than ready to get crystal clear on your distinction?
We’ll work together to reveal where you can powerfully align not only your marketing message, customer experiences, and product offerings, but also to up-level how you relate within all areas of your life. Together we build consistency, distinction, deeper relationships and advocacy with who you are and empower you to live your potential.
Let’s get conscious, become inspired, and catapult your growth from the inside out.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
“Suzanne is a dynamic speaker who is highly engaging with her audience. Her brand building exercise is one of the best I’ve seen in a classroom. My students were very impressed with what they came up with in such a short time. Suzanne drew out creativity they didn’t even know they had. From beginning to end, she holds the attention of the audience.”
– Andrew Czaplewski, Ph.D., Associate Professor, Marketing & International Business, College of Business, UCCS
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
For 26 years, Suzanne has been passionately serving clients by creating corporate identity design solutions packaged with powerful strategic brand consulting, speaking & training. Working with a dynamic marketing and training firm, she helped design and facilitate marketing training workshops across the U.S. Then, as creative project manager for a global consulting firm, she helped manage the internal brand acquisitions of 13 different firms and the acculturation processes to be merged under one corporate entity.
She is author of The 6 Myths of Small Business Branding e-book, and co-author of BRAND DNA; Uncover Your Organization’s Genetic Code for Competitive Advantage, as well as a plethora of brand articles published on BrandChannel.com, eHotelier, Go-To-Market Strategies, Innova, and others.
She is in her element when she is enabled to deliver transformational information that and inspires her audiences to take strategic action to elevate their brands with collective, collaborative efforts from the inside out resulting in effortlessly walking your talk.
Co-founder and Principal of The Brand Ascension Group
Co-Pioneer of the Brand DNA methodology
- Pioneer of Ignite Your Personal Brand Presence program and group mastermind
Speaker and Facilitator for corporate conferences
Certified Trainer; Train the Trainer II; Peak Potentials
Award winning graphic designer
Certified trainer in Accelerated Learning Methodologies
2006-07 President of the Pikes Peak Advertising Federation
Co-Author: Brand DNA, Uncover Your Organization’s Genetic Code for Competitive Advantage – ©2010
- Co-founded the Global Institute for Inspiration, (now Performance Inspired) 2011-2012, as partner & VP Training & Delivery.
Bachelor of Arts Degree, Organizational Communications and Graphic Design, University of South Alabama
- Vice President of Middle Market Entrepreneurs Group of Colorado Springs, 2011-2013
2 Year Member of the Leadership Council of the Pikes Peak Consultant’s Roundtable, Communication Chair – 2009-2011
Expert Panel member of YoungEntrepreneur.com – 2009-10
The real important stuff about SUZANNE…
- Passions: Experiencing and facilitating “aha moments,” making life more fun & creative, contributing to the sustainability our amazing planet, dancing, singing, eating buttered popcorn, watching mind-blowing movies, animals of all species
- What Suzanne adds to BA Group: A regular sense of “playing our way to success” because she loves the unlimited opportunities to create perceptions, and keeping it inspiring!
- Likes: Grande Sugar-Free Cinnamon Dolce latte w/soy (over ice in the summer!) Frequent deep tissue massages, Groovy, eclectic “lounge modern” tunes, Karaoke, ANY/ALL time spent in nature (fly-fishing, hiking, camping, skiing), deep intellectual conversations about life
- Dislikes: Excuses, Victim Attitudes, Dishonesty, Disregard of the environment, Smoking, Politics, Arrogance, lack of basic EI (Emotional Intelligence)
- Favorite Color: Pinot-Noir (Is that a color?), Periwinkle, Ice Blue, an of course Black
- Favorite Movie: Grand Canyon, Beetle Juice, all James Bond films, AVATAR!
- Favorite Song: As a highly auditory learner I appreciate a vast genre of music styles – depends on my mood. One of my ‘motivating’ favorites is “Let’s Go Crazy”, Prince. Other fabulous bands are Morcheeba, Everything But the Girl, Groove Armada, and of course Queensryche, Dokken, Bon Jovi, Howard Jones, Tesla, Matchbox 20…..!
- Favorite drink & eat: Movie Popcorn. Fine cheeses, foccacia breads and excellent wine + olive oils. Fondue, whole foods….and a Smash Burger (mushroom truffle & swiss) from time to time!
- What I wanted to be when I grew up: A zookeeper… and secretly Joan Jett.